Loud-mouthed liberal feminist. Anarchist knitter. Tequila-drinking artsy-smartsy fat chick. Bluesy folk-rock singer-songwriter. Rebel with too many causes. Quirky eclectic pagan poet. Paradoxical intuitive smartass. Sarcastic brainiac insomniac. You know, for starters.

11.26.2008

....and here we go.

The holiday season for me begins tomorrow. It kicks off every year with an early-morning phone call to my dad and my sister, involving singing holiday carols loudly into the phone at an ungodly hour. Tomorrow, I'm having a relatively quiet, probably meat-free, dinner with my roomie and my mom (who's coming in for the weekend). I have some fun planned for the weekend, and hopefully it will be good for the soul. 'Cause my soul could use some good.

Hope all of you are having exactly the Thanksgiving you can use, too. Or, you know, end of November, if you don't happen to celebrate Thanksgiving.

No comments: