Loud-mouthed liberal feminist. Anarchist knitter. Tequila-drinking artsy-smartsy fat chick. Bluesy folk-rock singer-songwriter. Rebel with too many causes. Quirky eclectic pagan poet. Paradoxical intuitive smartass. Sarcastic brainiac insomniac. You know, for starters.

3.05.2005

Single-minded.

So, I got the pocketstudio and have been immersed. Mmmm. Music is good.

There really is nothing like recording in the nude. Seriously. It's kind of liberating, cheesy as it may seem, plus I apologize for the inevitable mental picture for those of you who are visual thinkers. Sorry.

Anyway....I'm sort of wrapped up in that and in working at the job, which is why the updates have slacked off. At some point, I will stop being fascinated with the new guitar tricks I'm learning and my newfound ability to record fifteen parts all by myself and the coolness of an entire choir of my voice.

I'm not sure when that point will show up, but I have to hope it's out there somewhere, 'cause otherwise, my cats and I will starve.

Meanwhile...hope March is treating you well.

No comments: