Loud-mouthed liberal feminist. Anarchist knitter. Tequila-drinking artsy-smartsy fat chick. Bluesy folk-rock singer-songwriter. Rebel with too many causes. Quirky eclectic pagan poet. Paradoxical intuitive smartass. Sarcastic brainiac insomniac. You know, for starters.

11.12.2003

Is it required that musicians be melancholy regularly? Is that what this is?

What would make me really happy right now:


1. If all the people I cared about suddenly realized how cool they are and started having as much faith in themselves as I have in them.


2. Having a job that didn't send me to fucking Cleveland. Or make my soul ooze out my ears and hide in a corner.


3. Trusting someone worth trusting with things worth trusting someone with. Follow that?


4. Being safe. It would be nice to try that on, just for a little while.


Meanwhile, over here in my life, we're getting restless again. Apparently I don't have something I need, and in the words of John Mayer, I don't know what it is at all.

No comments: