Loud-mouthed liberal feminist. Anarchist knitter. Tequila-drinking artsy-smartsy fat chick. Bluesy folk-rock singer-songwriter. Rebel with too many causes. Quirky eclectic pagan poet. Paradoxical intuitive smartass. Sarcastic brainiac insomniac. You know, for starters.

5.25.2009

This weekend.

Brief recap:

* Worked late Friday.
* Saturday spent feeling like shit, sleeping, and crying.
* Sunday was bad news, bad news, crying, pottery, and sitting in non-moving el train watching paramedics on the platform treating a guy who'd been (?) stabbed and thrown onto the tracks. There was a lot of blood.
* Today, one ear has decided to get all stuffy, head feels like it's composed primarily of cotton,
and I'm trying to pack and prep for another trip to Minneapolis for work.

I'm trying to get it all in perspective, since, well, I haven't been stabbed or needed emergency medical attention lately (knock wood). More of same. I'm so sick of me.

No comments: