Loud-mouthed liberal feminist. Anarchist knitter. Tequila-drinking artsy-smartsy fat chick. Bluesy folk-rock singer-songwriter. Rebel with too many causes. Quirky eclectic pagan poet. Paradoxical intuitive smartass. Sarcastic brainiac insomniac. You know, for starters.

1.05.2009

Ahhhhh....staycation....

I know that "staycation" made LSSU's list of words that should be drawn, quartered, tarred, feathered, and then drop-kicked off the planet....and hell, I even agree.....but, well, it's what I'm doing this week. I wanted some time off after the crazy of the past couple months, but I don't really want to sink a lot of dosh into travel quite yet...so here we are. With bad TV on in the background, telling me how Katie Holmes isn't "just wearing baggy clothes," she's starting a trend called "boyfriend clothes." Um....what? Dudes, that "trend" has been around FOREVER. It is not new.

Anyway.

I have ambitious plans to hit the spa and read a bunch of books and watch a bunch of movies and write a bunch of music and maybe even try to get out on a date or two. Who knows? Most importantly, I am not stressing about shit. Just not fucking doing it. If something bothers me, it will cease to exist. Just mmmmmmmmmmfuckit and gone. Lalala.

Happy new year everybody!

No comments: