Loud-mouthed liberal feminist. Anarchist knitter. Tequila-drinking artsy-smartsy fat chick. Bluesy folk-rock singer-songwriter. Rebel with too many causes. Quirky eclectic pagan poet. Paradoxical intuitive smartass. Sarcastic brainiac insomniac. You know, for starters.

6.20.2008

I knew it!


You are: Superman!



You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


I knew it! Superman has always been my favorite superhero. And not just because Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, and Tom Welling are all incredibly hot. Superman is humble, even though he fucking rocks the house....and that, my friends, is my favorite complimentary quality of awesomeness. Awesomeness + humility = ass-kicking.

That is all.

(Totally ganked from Shakesville.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder I keep finding you wearing your underwear outside your clothes. Now all becomes clear! ;>)