Loud-mouthed liberal feminist. Anarchist knitter. Tequila-drinking artsy-smartsy fat chick. Bluesy folk-rock singer-songwriter. Rebel with too many causes. Quirky eclectic pagan poet. Paradoxical intuitive smartass. Sarcastic brainiac insomniac. You know, for starters.

6.18.2008

Holy Buckets, I am capital-T Tired of Being Sick!

I have been sick for almost a month now. My previous post was a little premature, as I shortly developed some wicked throat infection (maybe strep, maybe not; my gag reflex was too hot to get an accurate culture....ewwwwww) that has been kicking my ass since (and left me, yet again, living on popsicles). I am on my second round of antibiotics; party time. But the good news? I'm getting better. Hell, I'm eating solid foods again - for two days in a row, now! Praise be! I think maybe I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm really hoping it's not a fucking train.

No comments: