Loud-mouthed liberal feminist. Anarchist knitter. Tequila-drinking artsy-smartsy fat chick. Bluesy folk-rock singer-songwriter. Rebel with too many causes. Quirky eclectic pagan poet. Paradoxical intuitive smartass. Sarcastic brainiac insomniac. You know, for starters.

6.04.2008

Bad news.

I have been struck down with some kind of plague. I don't know what it is, and I even consulted Western Medicine, and they don't know either. I've been running a high fever for a week straight, though, and it is no fucking good at all. If it wasn't for my new best friend, Tylenol, I think my brains would've boiled out my ears already.

Anyway, that's taking pretty much all of my energy at the moment; just trying to stay hydrated and convince my body to get freaking better already. Healing thoughts, good juju, prayers, etc. are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Tari! I'm so sorry! Hang in there, and feel better soon!