Loud-mouthed liberal feminist. Anarchist knitter. Tequila-drinking artsy-smartsy fat chick. Bluesy folk-rock singer-songwriter. Rebel with too many causes. Quirky eclectic pagan poet. Paradoxical intuitive smartass. Sarcastic brainiac insomniac. You know, for starters.

1.18.2008

Well, I do have a thing for Viking dudes...

As this election cycle runs on and on (and on), I'm feeling pretty optimistic about a Democratic win. But then again, in 2004 I felt the same way (turns out the American people are dumber than I thought).

This time around, though, I'm prepping myself an escape plan to go live in some European (or possibly Canadian) country should This country get redder than it already is. I've been looking at Sweden or Norway, and not just because they boast a large share of participants in the yearly World's Strongest Man competition (any dude that can carry a 400 pound rock gets me hot, what can I say?!).

On top of that, today Norway set a goal of carbon neutrality on a national level by 2030. Now *that* is progressive.

No comments: